Starting in February 2018 …
- Become the innovative manager of the future
- Become the intellectual treasure hunter in your company
- Become the highest revenue earner in your company
- Become the intellectual capital expert in your industry
Our Modular Executive MBA is the weekend study option and provides a practical schedule that allows you to balance the demands of an MBA whilst continuing to work. To apply, you must contact us, by the closing deadline, January 2018. If you would like to discuss making an application for the programme, contact us. See below for a list of the Modular Executive MBA Courses.
- Course 1: INTRODUCTION TO INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Course 2: RESEARCH METHODS
- Course 3: WHAT IS KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- Course 4: IC AND STRATEGIC VALUE CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Course 5: PRACTICALITIES OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT and IC MANAGEMENT
- Course 6: MANAGING IC AND IPR
- Course 7: IC AND INNOVATION
- Course 8: THE IC TOOLKIT FOR MANGERS
- Course 9: LEVERAGING YOUR IC TO DEVELOP NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Course 10: INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL ACCOUNTING
- Course 11: INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL AND MARKET ECONOMICS
- Course 12: CONSULTANCY METHODS
- Course 13: TECHNIQUES FOR CALCULATING INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL VALUE
- Course 14: INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL AUDITING
- Course 15: INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL AND PRACTICAL RISK MANAGEMENT
- Course 16: IC AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Courses 17: APPLICATIONS OF INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL
- Course 18: IN COMPANY PROJECT AND REPORT
If you are interested in up-to-date international practices in managing the 21st century organisation, contact us to set up an interview with the course leader and begin your intellectual discovery of an innovative learning experience and a valuable EMBA.
Costs for the EMBA are €17 500 per person funding to support Flemish participants may be available through the KMO portefeuille. Other funding may be available for participants from Wallonia.
For further information on the content of these courses, please contact us at the ID Academy.